Column Split [DONE]

ksatya

Column Split [DONE]

Postby ksatya » 16 Nov 2013, 18:20

I am using version 3.1.0. I cant seem to find the ability to specify column split using a character as described in this link..
http://www.retrospective.centeractive.c ... lumn-split

I am not able to get to the 3rd step described in this link.

Thanks.
urs.minder
centeractive people

Re: Column Split

Postby urs.minder » 19 Nov 2013, 20:08

We had a couple of emails from customers concerning the column split that was removed in release 3.0.0.

Sorry but we have made a design decision to reduce the columns to date, log level, data, host and path. The log level information is also used for highlighting the rows in the result table with different colors. So for now we are focusing on extending Retrospective with features that are based on the current design without custom column configurations.
SayKhan

Postby SayKhan » 25 Mar 2014, 10:18

urs.minder wrote:We had a couple of emails from customers concerning the column split that was removed in release 3.0.0.

Sorry but we have made a design decision to reduce the columns to date, log level, data, host and path. The log level information is also used for highlighting the rows in the result table with different colors. So for now we are focusing on extending Retrospective with features that are based on the current design without custom column configurations.

It's so sadly! you limit its functionality
centeractive
Site Admin

Postby centeractive » 05 Aug 2017, 09:01

Column split is back...

We just release Retrospective version 4.2.0 that includes a powerful custom column feature. It fully replaces former column split feature by offering much higher flexibility.

Return to “General Retrospective Topics”